How can one claim ownership of a Nabble mirrored mailing list?

How can one claim ownership of a Nabble mirrored mailing list?

Refdoc
Our organisation receives frequently messages via the Nabble mirror on our mailing lists. They are often poorly formatted HTML and we would like to either stop some annoyances or stop Nabble altogether to function as a sender conduit. It seem sthat the mailing list mirror was established by someone who no one knows. What do we need to do to be able to administer the mirror and its settings?

Many thanks!

Re: How can one claim ownership of a Nabble mirrored mailing list?

haozwang<Nabble>
Do you have the URL for the nabble archive? It might be an owner issue that you can’t go in and modify the settings.

Re: How can one claim ownership of a Nabble mirrored mailing list?

Refdoc

Re: How can one claim ownership of a Nabble mirrored mailing list?

haozwang<Nabble>
you are now the owner. you can now modify the settings.

Re: How can one claim ownership of a Nabble mirrored mailing list?

Refdoc
Thanks!

Sent from my Huawei Mobile

you are now the owner. you can now modify the settings.

To unsubscribe from How can one claim ownership of a Nabble mirrored mailing list?, click here.
NAML