How can I remove the capcha

FireWolf29
help please

Re: How can I remove the capcha

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
We don't provide a feature for that. Further more, captcha only appears once, upon registration. Captcha is not required for posting.

Re: How can I remove the capcha

GregChapman
Israel <Nabble> wrote
Further more, captcha only appears once, upon registration. Captcha is not required for posting.
Not entirely true, unfortunately.

I recall posting before that it also appears when you use the send email screen even if you are logged in.

I could understand the need for it when unregistered users are given access to that screen, but why is it needed for logged in registered users?

Re: How can I remove the capcha

FireWolf29
GregChapman wrote
Israel <Nabble> wrote

yes! my friends and I are very annoyed by that, we have to spam the capcha for hours just to post a message

Administrator
What is the link to your forum?

http://qcraft29.260429.n8.nabble.com/
I'm sorry if I wasted your time and annoyed you

Administrator
I have just posted a message to your forum and no captcha was required. I used Google Chrome.