How can I know the last login?

Urdidor
Hello folk.

I just wanted to know if there are any possibility to know the last time an user has been online in my forum.

Thank you

Re: How can I know the last login?

GregChapman
Last login? No!
Last post? Yes

You'd need access to Nabble's servers records for the first.
For the second visit Topics View.

Re: How can I know the last login?

Urdidor
Thank you for your answer.... But I would need to know when a user has been online for last time. In all forums you can see that...

Re: How can I know the last login?

GregChapman
Other forums may have that feature built in, but not Nabble. While you can edit the NAML code to customise your forum in almost infinite ways as far as I know there is no variable held in the code that holds the last user and can be accessed.