How can I install Nabble in XAMPP localhost

How can I install Nabble in XAMPP localhost

Izzyboi
Hello

I noticed nabble is now open source.
First, I can't find a download link from the repository

Second, how can I install it on XAMPP localhost on Windows for testing before going live. Thank you in advance!

Re: How can I install Nabble in XAMPP localhost

Israel <Nabble>

Re: How can I install Nabble in XAMPP localhost

Izzyboi
Thank you. I saw the document before creating this thread. I think it's not clear enough and the processes are unlike anything I've installed before.

That's why I asked if it can be installed on XAMPP. Also, I don't seem to find a download link in the repository.
If there was better documentation or a short video on how to install it, it would be good so that others can start using it independently. Nabble is good and this would attract attention of other developers since it's now open source.

I think Github or sourceforge have more developers.
Thanks

Re: How can I install Nabble in XAMPP localhost

GregChapman
I'm not expert but I don't think XAMPP will help you much as I understand that it's a PHP development environment and Nabble is written in NAML and uses a Postgres database.

Re: How can I install Nabble in XAMPP localhost

Izzyboi
Thank you, do have any suggestions to what application I can use.  I have a windows computer

Re: How can I install Nabble in XAMPP localhost

GregChapman
No!

Nabble also uses a Postgres database and Java routines. It will not be a simple tack to run it locally on a Windows based computer.