How can I change my forum login email address?

How can I change my forum login email address?

Denise & Val Harris
Is there still no way to change my forum email address? I will be closing my AOL account at the end of this month and need to add my new email address in order to log into my forum.

It is my understanding that I will need to delete the forum, start a new forum and register that forum under my new email address; is that still my only option?

Thanks in advance for your reply,
Denise & Val Harris
WAH Entrepreneurs
http://ValHarris.com

Re: How can I change my forum login email address?

MrSun
Once logged in, click this link to change your email. This link is found in the user control panel.
PM | Profile | Posts