How can I change Backround colour on my new default forum

How can I change Backround colour on my new default forum

Tom Mcgreevy
I have a ' Light green ' Weebly website ' ( POETRY FROM TOM MCGREEVY )
http://www.poetryfromtommcgreevy.weebly.com
I have set up Nabble forum as default option, but would like to change backround colour of forum to a shade of green Is there a way to do this ?
Many thanks
Tom Mcgreevy
As a Special Thank You to all my readers, You are now able to Download both of my books straight to your computer, for the total price of only £4.20p (GBP). Go to Payment page on my main website by clicking this link:
http://poetryfromtommcgreevy.weebly.com/download-both-of-toms-books-for-the-amazing-price-of-only-pound420p-gbp.html

TOM MCGREEVY'S WEBSITES:

I'M A SOLDIER...GET ME OUT OF HERE !
http://im-a-soldier-get-me-out-of-here.weebly.com
POEMS FOR PAULA
http://poems-for-paula.weebly.com
POETRY FROM TOM MCGREEVY
http://poetryfromtommcgreevy.weebly.com
POETRY TO LAUGH WITH
http://poetrytolaughwith.weebly.com
POETRY FROM SPIRIT BY TOM
http://poetryfromspiritbytom.weebly.com
CANCER POETRY FROM TOM
http://cancerpoetryfromtom.weebly.com
I'M A SOLDIER...GET ME OUT OF HERE !
http://tommcgreevy.webs.com

Re: How can I change Backround colour on my new default forum

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi Tom,

You can change the colors of your forum by clicking on "Options > Editor > Change appearance".
For example, you can enter a code like the one below for your forum:

body, .nabble, .nabble .no-bg-color {
    background-color: #7A9431;
}
.nabble,
.nabble table,
.nabble .info-message th,
.nabble .message-text, .small,
.nabble .editor-table td, p, form,
small, ul, table td, .breadcrumbs {
    color: #F5F8EF;
}
.nabble th,
.nabble .form-label,
.nabble .weak-color {
    color: #F5F8EF;
}
#nabble.path {color:#F5F8EF;}

.nabble .light-bg-color {
    background-color: #8FA945;
}
.nabble .shaded-bg-color {
    background-color: #A5BF5E;
}
.nabble .dark-bg-color {
    background-color: #C5DD82;
}
.nabble a:link {
    color: #E9F2D1;
}
.nabble a:visited {
    color: #D3E898;
}

I also recommend that you select "Narrow" in the "Forum default table view" option, since your website is very narrow.

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: How can I change Backround colour on my new default forum

Tom Mcgreevy
Thanks Hugo !
Embedded whole code in you suggested, and it works a treat ( Also it's just the shade of green I wanted for my site. ( You are a STAR ! )
Also reduced it to Narrow, and looks much better
Thanks again
Tom Mcgreevy
POETRY FROM TOM MCGREEVY