How can I Disallow visitors to put Links

How can I Disallow visitors to put Links

Bideep
How can I disallow my forum visitors to put a Link, I have found many of my registered/anonymous visitors putting valid links of their website (even adult site) on my forum site (Powered by Nabble), So how make I make arrangement so that even if they put Link, the Link will not be click-able. Please suggest

Re: How can I Disallow visitors to put Links

Hugo <Nabble>
The templates feature will let you do this. Please wait some weeks until we finish the alpha version.

Re: How can I Disallow visitors to put Links

mywaytoo
I would like my members to be able to post links and add them to their signatures.

Is this possible with the free version?

Thank you.
Anne

Re: How can I Disallow visitors to put Links

mywaytoo
Hello,

I've found it... It's obvious here, with the Link Ico above... But to get it in my signature I had to copy a link format from here and paste it over to my signature... This is OK for me, but I'll have to think of something easy for my visitors...

I'm still over the moon with this forum... absolutely great... Thanks again...
Anne