How To:

ClaudeMobetta
How To:

Hi -
Can you give me the steps 1 2 3 - to Delete a Topic and all the replies?

And can you give me the steps 1 2 3 - to Move a topic from the main body to a Sub-Topic?

Also can you delete a reply by it’s self - without deleting the topic?

I have done the first 2 before - but been a long time...

Thanks - Claude

Re: How To:

Pedro
Hi,
ClaudeMobetta wrote
Can you give me the steps 1 2 3 - to Delete a Topic and all the replies?
Also can you delete a reply by it’s self - without deleting the topic?
1 - Enter in your topic.
2 - See "more" at the right top.
3 - There are the two options: "delete this post" and "delete this post and replies".
ClaudeMobetta wrote
And can you give me the steps 1 2 3 - to Move a topic from the main body to a Sub-Topic?
1 - Enter in your sub app and get the permalink at the top right menu.
2 - Enter in your topic. See "more" at the right top.
3 - In "move post" paste the destination permalink.
My test forum.