How To Invite Subscribers To My Forum

jennzhills
Please Add The Feature To Invite Subscribers To My Forum

http://the-stb-forum.13924.n8.nabble.com/

Re: How To Invite Subscribers To My Forum

Franklin <Nabble>
Administrator
done

Re: How To Invite Subscribers To My Forum

jennzhills
i cannot see the invite feature, where is it located?

On 16 August 2017 at 00:58, Franklin <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
done

http://support.nabble.com/How-To-Invite-Subscribers-To-My-Forum-tp7598455p7598457.html
To unsubscribe from How To Invite Subscribers To My Forum, click here.
NAML

Re: How To Invite Subscribers To My Forum

GregChapman
If you are logged in as the forum's administrator you will find it at:
Options > Users > Manage Subscribers
The Invite Subscribers will now be active.

Re: How To Invite Subscribers To My Forum

ericblogs
Hello admin,
please I also want this Feature (Invite Subscribers To My Forum)  in my forum @  http://1-freelance-marketplace-network-web-content-marketing-services.85372.x6.nabble.com/

Thanks for your selfless great job...

Eric.
We’re experts freelance copywriters, committed to maintaining cutting edge technical skills and up-to-date industry knowledge, for more than ten years of experience in the field. We have written in a variety of niches including articles, sales letters, landing pages, blogs content, eBooks, brochures design. We are passionate about copywriting, with a unique perspective for writing in different styles, tones, and voices. We have a vast experience in SEO copywriting, along with working as an off-page and on-page website optimization.
https://copywritersforums.com/