How To Edit Forum Options?

Sinis
Hi,

I've created a forum but am unable to modify any of its options.  I've logged into nabble (cookies enabled), go into my forum, and the only options under the "Options" menu are for subscribing via email & RSS feeds.  From perusing the help threads, it seems there should be options for managing forum users, security, etc. but they do not appear to be available.

I've logged on/off several times (cleared cookes also) w/no luck in bringing about those forum management options.  Would appreciate any insight on what I may be missing or doing improperly.

Thx in advance:
Sinis

PS: Also, how do I delete a forum once created?  I ended up creating a couple of duplicate ones while trying to resolve this issue.....Thx

Re: How To Edit Forum Options?

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

It looks like you created your forum anonymously and then you registered later but probably not from the same machine. Nabble uses cookie to identify previous users, since you are not on the same machine (or cleared cookie), you registered user account isn't the owner of the forum.

If you haven't done anything with the forum, you can simply log in and create a new forum, and abandon the old forum.

If you want to claim the previous created forum and make it authored by your registered user account, please tell us the url of the forum and the url to your user account.