How Do I Prevent Users Posting In Sub Forums

How Do I Prevent Users Posting In Sub Forums

Shaquille Ray
Hi.

I am just wondering how do i block users from posting in a sub forum. I want my sub forum "News & Announcements" to be a read only sections, and prevent users from posting there.

Peace
Shaq

Re: How Do I Prevent Users Posting In Sub Forums

Hugo <Nabble>
You should open your sub-forum and click on "Options > Users > Who can view & post?". Then make sure that only members can create new topics and replies.

Re: How Do I Prevent Users Posting In Sub Forums

Shaquille Ray
That did it thanks mate, thanks