Hide Parent Link

Sabrina Raaf
Is there any way to hide the parent link in the upper lefthand corner?
Or, can I change it to point to a link to a different site?

When I embedded my nabble discussion forum into a pbworks forum,  I kept getting errors when trying to post to the forum. (yes, I had added the correct javascript, etc).

So, I have the forum on it's own page. (IOW, the forum page is both child and root) This is not an ideal solution, but at least there are no errors when people try to post!

It's really redundant and annoying to have to have that link showing in the upper lefthand corner - that is linking to the page you are already on.

For the life of me, I can't find any place to turn this off!

thanks, Sabrina

Re: Hide Parent Link

Sabrina Raaf
nevermind.