Hide "Edit this page" link / Missing ads

1j1

Hide "Edit this page" link / Missing ads

1j1
I tried the code Pedro posted on http://support.nabble.com/Hide-Edit-Page-tp7589661p7589794.html & not only it hid the "Edit this page" link from guests or anyone who's not Admin, but also it turned that horizontal bar at the bottom into thin line & I don't see where are the ads that were normally displayed there, same as the "Powered by Nabble" disappeared too.  I reverted it back to original until I get some reply regarding the missing ads - they were there & everywhere but now I don't see them (I didn't make any changes purposely to remove them). Instead, I get the "Trial period ends in 72 day(s) – Remove Ads" at the bottom - something I had few weeks right after creating the forum & then ads began to show. But now it's confusing.

http://lake-hoohaw-boards.2328210.n4.nabble.com/

Kind regards!

Re: Hide "Edit this page" link / Missing ads

Pedro
In your case you might use only this part of the code:
<override_macro name="macro_viewer_page_link">
    <a style="display:none;" href="[n.macro_viewer_page_path/]" rel="nofollow">Edit this page</a>
    <n.visible_for_admins selector="td.footer-right a" />
</override_macro>
My test forum.
1j1

Re: Hide "Edit this page" link / Missing ads

1j1
Hello, Pedro!  Thank you once again!  However, could you explain why ads are no longer there but "Trial period ends in 70 day(s) – Remove Ads" at the bottom?  Has there been a some change by the Nabble staff?

Re: Hide "Edit this page" link / Missing ads

Pedro
We have extended your trial period.
My test forum.
1j1

Re: Hide "Edit this page" link / Missing ads

1j1
Is that only for my forum or for others too?  And I wonder what's the reason for it?  It's not that I have a problem with it, but just only curious.