Hi Nabble Support! I REALLY NEED HELP!

Zicorth
I really need your help. I clicked on the the "people" icon and it said a whole bunch of code and to report this to you. In addition, my anti-virus program keeps popping up each time I go on the forums and saying stuff like: "McAfee has automatically blocked and removed a Trojan.

About this Trojan
Detected: JS/Exploit-Packed.c.gen (Trojan)
Location: C:\Users\Nicholas\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\W10E3MX4\nabbledropdown-1.1.pack[1].js

Trojans appear as legitimate programs but can damage valuable files, disrupt performance, and allow unauthorized access to your computer."

Please help me out!

Sincerely,

zicorth

Re: Hi Nabble Support! I REALLY NEED HELP!

Hugo <Nabble>
Please clear your temporary files and try again. Maybe the problem is in your machine, not on Nabble's server. You can try another browser (e.g., Firefox) to see if it also reports the trojan.

Re: Hi Nabble Support! I REALLY NEED HELP!

Zicorth
How do I clean my temporary files?

On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 8:30 PM, Hugo <Nabble> (via Nabble) <[hidden email]> wrote:
Please clear your temporary files and try again. Maybe the problem is in your machine, not on Nabble's server. You can try another browser (e.g., Firefox) to see if it also reports the trojan.

View message @ http://n2.nabble.com/Hi-Nabble-Support-I-REALLY-NEED-HELP-tp3569105p3570542.html
To unsubscribe from Hi Nabble Support! I REALLY NEED HELP!, click here.

Re: Hi Nabble Support! I REALLY NEED HELP!

ClaudeMobetta
Hi,

If you have Ccleaner - run it - cleans out all temporary files and saves space -
Also use the Registry to keep registry clean.
I run it at every shut down - only takes 10 seconds..

If you don’t have it installed - go to my site -

http://claudemobetta.com/lmb/loa2.html

Look at top for Software - click it - go to Ccleaner and download -
It is FREE (donations) - and very safe. It's been around a long time...

Claude

Re: Hi Nabble Support! I REALLY NEED HELP!

If you use Internet Explorer, you can click on Tools > Options. There is a button to clear those files.

Re: Hi Nabble Support! I REALLY NEED HELP!

vokomokum