Hey guys it's the Stupid Thread again

KS (Fester)
I was just bragging that Stupid 17 made it to 50 pages when it crashed.  It's not showing up any new posts.
Photobucket Photobucket

Re: Hey guys it's the Stupid Thread again

Hugo <Nabble>
We have a limit of 1000 posts per topic. We are discussing internally how to improve this.
Thanks for reporting this problem.

Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: Hey guys it's the Stupid Thread again

KS (Fester)
Thanks Hugo- I knew that we were stretching it to its limits!  LOL!

From: "Hugo <Nabble> (via Nabble)" <[hidden email]>
We have a limit of 1000 posts per topic. We are discussing internally how to improve this.
Thanks for reporting this problem.

Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

This email is a reply to your post @ http://n2.nabble.com/Hey-guys-it%27s-the-Stupid-Thread-again-tp2118696p2118752.html