Help with this HTML Error!

weasy
Can anyone help me with this Error message?

'n.if.not.is_locked_topic' not valid, only [macro, override_macro, subroutine, override_subroutine, translation, override_translation, namespace, static] tags allowed at root
in (custom_tweak:cell_details:1) -

Since I got this error, my photo gallery isn't working properly.  I can't change any of its appearance nor can I save any html coding changes I make.

How can I reset all the HTML coding to its default?

Thanks guys!

Re: Help with this HTML Error!

Mencey Melgar
That is because you edited the code and probably you forgot to close a < tr> or something, can you post the url of your gallery? :)
:) Helper

Re: Help with this HTML Error!

weasy
Lou

Here is my gallery's URL

http://the-lyme-disease-blog.9923.n7.nabble.com/;cid=1353976952508-822

Do you think it could be that easy?

Thanks for your help

Re: Help with this HTML Error!

Lou,

See the related topic at:
http://support.nabble.com/Put-date-and-time-on-Photo-Gallery-posts-td7582058.html#a7582078

This one will be 50% my fault!

(And, of course, the subject line should read NAML error!)

Re: Help with this HTML Error!

Mencey Melgar
I think it is ok, all I can suggest you is:
-Go to advanced editor(at options(wheel))
- Select "cell_details"
-Delete "cell_details"(Remove button(at up-right)
-Cilck on "save changes"(left-down)
After this action, if you go again to your gallery, the problem should be fixed.

Now, if you want to show the long date, do what greg said:

-"see how NAML generates this page" > options(wheel) > search macro
-Search "cell_details"
-"edit this override"
-Itroduce this at line 6:
       <n.page_node.when_created.long_format/>
-Click on "save changes"

Now, your problem should be fixed
:) Helper

Re: Help with this HTML Error!

weasy
Thanks Lou, this fixed the error.  Appreciate it!

As far as the date and time, all the posts have the same date and time "Nov 26, 2012; 8:57am"

Re: Help with this HTML Error!

Mencey Melgar
uh... maybe this is a nabble bug. Anyway you should try to make a new gallery and see if it shows the same date
:) Helper

Re: Help with this HTML Error!

weasy
It's cool man!  I really appreciate you helping me out with what you did.

If ever find out how to fix the date and time "bug" let me know!

Best
Weasy

Re: Help with this HTML Error!

LouK wrote
uh... maybe this is a nabble bug. Anyway you should try to make a new gallery and see if it shows the same date
It's not a Nabble bug. I now realise the line
<n.page_node.when_created.long_format/>
does what it should do. It shows the date the current page was created.  I took that code snippet from a page of an individual gallery entry and assumed it would always refer to that page but, of course, it doesn't!

What I don't know is how to detect the date of posting of the individual gallery pages and post them to the main gallery page.

Re: Help with this HTML Error!

Mencey Melgar
I'm glad to help you :)

What I finally think will work is this:

Istead of:
(at "cell_details")
       <n.page_node.when_created.long_format/>
Put:

       <n.smart_post_link.url>
         <text.when_created.long_format/>
       </n.smart_post_link.url>

I hope you don't mind about the link(on the date) to the current topic :)
:) Helper

Re: Help with this HTML Error!

weasy
Beautiful Lou!  Thank you so much for your time and effort in making this a success.  I know it's small but I appreciate it a lot.

And I don't mind that the date links to the current topic.  In fact, I think that is better than if it were not linked; helps distinguish the information under the posts.

Thanks again every for all your help with this!!