Help with embed code

Gafacom
I accidentally deleted my forum embed code, now I cannt access the forum using the forum URL because I opted the forum to be redirected to my website page. So the forum URL is redirecting to blank webpage. How can I get back the forum code so that I can embed it again?

Forum URL : https://myforum.gafacom.website

Re: Embed code

Gafacom
I accidentally deleted my forum embed code, now I cannt access the forum using the forum URL because I opted the forum to be redirected to my website page. So the forum URL is redirecting to blank webpage. How can I get back the forum code so that I can embed it again?

Forum URL : https://myforum.gafacom.website

Re: Help with embed code

Your problem is primarily that your host site is delivered via https.

That means that your forum is only displayed as a link on the page in which you have embedded it

I'm not sure if you can turn off https on a blogger hosted site, but that would allow you to gain access to your forum again without needing help from Nabble.

Re: Help with embed code

Gafacom
If Nabble can help me to remove the selected option that "the my forum URL should redirect to my blog page" then I can accesses the forum and embed the code again. I have selected the forum URL https://myforum.gafacom.website to redirect to blog page url https://www.gafacom.website/p/blog-page_21.html. I need this riderection to be removed so that I can accesses the forum
On Friday, August 14, 2020, GregChapman [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Your problem is primarily that your host site is delivered via https.
>
> That means that your forum is only displayed as a link on the page in which you have embedded it
>
> I'm not sure if you can turn off https on a blogger hosted site, but that would allow you to gain access to your forum again without needing help from Nabble.
> Just a Volunteer Nabble Helper - because the nice folk at Nabble have helped me!
> GregHelp - Building a set of answers to Nabble FAQs.

> NAML

Re: Help with embed code

Gafacom
I have successful restored my forum