Quantcast

Help with Free Support and get access to Premium Support

123

Help with Free Support and get access to Premium Support

Hugo <Nabble>
Administrator
As you probably know, Nabble now has a Premium Support forum that costs $100/year. But users willing to help us with Free Support can get access to the Premium Support forum and have the attention of the Nabble team. We will keep you in the "Helpers" group – a group that has access to the premium support forum – while we think you are contributing to the free support forum.

If you have questions or want to be a candidate, please post a reply to this topic.
Official Nabble Administrator - we never ask for passwords.

Re: Help with Free Support and get access to Premium Support

jonaspm {Helper}
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Help with Free Support and get access to Premium Support

SteveM
Can someone help the helper? For the love of God...

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Help with Free Support and get access to Premium Support

Franklin <Nabble>
Te gustaria ayudarnos con soporte en Ingles o Español?  Si es en Español, podemos crear un foro para esto.

Re: Help with Free Support and get access to Premium Support

☪Not_A_Admin
Hi , i dont mind signing up and doing what i can in my free time.

BTW, Please improve the homepage, its hard to find what i'm looking for through their.

I've added you and jonaspm to the "Helpers" group. So now you have access to the premium support forum. We will keep an eye on the free support forum and see how helpers are doing. Of course you don't have to help us every day, but you should provide support periodically.

CONTENTS DELETED

Am i a helper yet ?

Yes.
Official Nabble Administrator - we never ask for passwords.

Re: Help with Free Support and get access to Premium Support

Graham Perrin
This is a smart approach. Thanks!

I have moved just a tiny fraction of my stuff from the free area, to the premium area. Only the topics that may be of greatest interest/value to the community.

Re: Help with Free Support and get access to Premium Support

VOT Productions
would love to help.
Starting now
Helping people

Re: Help with Free Support and get access to Premium Support

arrow
I would like to request to be a Helper. I do not know everything but I am learning slowly but surely.

Re: Help with Free Support and get access to Premium Support

mywaytoo
arrow... You are a good helper for me... I've got another question for you, but get confused where to post to get unpaid, free help... I am guessing that it is not under Free help???
Anne

Thank you, mywaytoo.
For free help start a New Topic in the Free Support section

I added you to the Helpers group and now you can post to the premium support forum. Thanks for the help with free support.
Official Nabble Administrator - we never ask for passwords.

Re: Help with Free Support and get access to Premium Support

Hugo <Nabble>
I added you to the Helpers group and now you can post to the premium support forum. Thanks for the help with free support.
Official Nabble Administrator - we never ask for passwords.

Re: Help with Free Support and get access to Premium Support

Вайнах
I can help you fully only to support in Russian. Can you give me access to the premium support?

Thank you Hugo.