Help!!!!!!!!!!

TaliaD
Nabble, is it okay if you guys can add new features for my newspaper site? Such as live chat for my customers, templates, polls, hashtags, mentions, likes, and portal? Can you guys also allow me to have my own domain and remove the ‘free forum by nabble’ tags in the footer please? That stuff? Everyone’s leaving my site because of the boringness in it, please help me!!

Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!

haozwang<Nabble>
what is the URL of the forum? you can have your own domain name(go to options->change domain name) and you can remove the footer text(NAML), but as for the other things "mentions, likes, etc" requires more work

Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!

haozwang<Nabble>
we have the option of "add new poll" when you post new topic

Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!

TaliaD wrote
Nabble, is it okay if you guys can add new features for my newspaper site? Such as live chat for my customers, templates, polls, hashtags, mentions, likes, and portal? Can you guys also allow me to have my own domain and remove the ‘free forum by nabble’ tags in the footer please? That stuff? Everyone’s leaving my site because of the boringness in it, please help me!!
The Nabble product is fundamentally a forum, a very flexible example. In particular is designed to be embedded in another site.  Most of the features you request are expected to be provided by your main site, not by Nabble.

Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!

mark
See this post for how to do something very similar to hashtags: http://support.nabble.com/How-to-add-hashtag-like-functionality-td7604878.html

For functional reasons, related to how searches work, it doesn't use # in front of the tag, but it uses at least one underscore in every tag instead.