Help

anandurai78
Dear friends i am trying to do Autodock docking but unable to success please if you help me i will be thankful

Re: Help

Peter <Nabble>
This forum is for Nabble support only.
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.

Re: Help

Camo
I think He/She means Docking/undocking an embedded Nabble forum Pete.  Neat Idea If your Tight for space.
Display:none until click link to undock, re-dock and display:none again etc

Combined Docking/show-hide
Camo's Classifieds! © Camo's Reptiles

Re: Help

Peter <Nabble>
There is a software named like that. Since he/she wrote it with upper letter I think it's about the software.
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.