Help

Spine
How do I ban people and make people owners? And why do I have a green dot in my picture/avatar?
It's Spine and I'm BORED!

Re: Help

Hugo <Nabble>
Spine wrote
How do I ban people and make people owners?
To ban a user, go to your forum and click on the user profile. You will see a "Ban this user" option close to his/her avatar.
To make another user a administrator, click on "Options > Users > Who are members?". There is a "Is Admin" column with checkboxes there. First add the user as a member, then select the checkbox.
Spine wrote
And why do I have a green dot in my picture/avatar?
Because you are online. Online users have that green dot on the bottom right corner of the avatar image.