Help please again... I've lost link to another blog and forum

Help please again... I've lost link to another blog and forum

mywaytoo
This one is welwynhatfieldcommunity... Please could you do the same, ie. give me the link and unembed it... Thank you.
Anne

Re: Help please again... I've lost link to another blog and forum

GregChapman
Do you mean this forum?

 http://welwynhatfield.983918.n3.nabble.com

Re: Help please again... I've lost link to another blog and forum

mywaytoo
Yes... that's it !

And it will need to be unembedded as well. Thank you.
Anne

Re: Help please again... I've lost link to another blog and forum

Pedro
Done.

Re: Help please again... I've lost link to another blog and forum

mywaytoo
Thank you
Anne