Help my embedded forum doesn't work!

Snake11
Hello!

I run a very basic website for my football team using templates (i dont get html coding!). I also started a forum on here and using the instructions from both Nabble and the provider of my wesbsite and i thought i had managed to display the forum on my site. However, the display does not show any of the threads and when i click on the name of the forum (as well as a few of the other links) to open the list of threads it tells me there is an error on the page and nothing more happens.
It will let me post a new topic but this does not appear on the page for others to view or respond to after i've entered it.
Where have i gona wrong and what can i do please help!?

Re: Help my embedded forum doesn't work!

Hugo <Nabble>
Please post here the URL of your website so that we can take a look.

the page on the website with the forum on is http://www.weareroyals.co.uk/Forum.html
thank you

Re: Help my embedded forum doesn't work!

Hugo <Nabble>
Your forum seems to work fine.
Which browser are you using?

Also, there is a javascript error in your page. This might be the cause of your problem.
The "onloadRegister" function is not defined. One solution is to remove this call:
onloadRegister(function() { adjustImage(img); })
The other solution is to define that function in the page HTML.

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: Help my embedded forum doesn't work!

Snake11
Hi Hugo

The browser i'm using is windows (if that's what you mean?)

I will try that and come back tomorrow if i'm still stuck!

Thank you very much for your help

Chris