Help [SOLVED!]

NiTEMARE
This post was updated on .
Hi Nabble Team.

Today, our Community Forums have crashed sort of say. All the CSS and customization is gone and we get multiple errors on the star_var_js macros.
We have tried to remove all the star_var macros but then we get even more errors on this application.

Is there anyway you can help us to restore our community back to normal again? http://community.exce.se/
Let me know how we should proceed.

Sincerely,
Timmie.
The trick to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources - Albert Einstein.

Re: Help

Pedro
Have you fixed it? I didn't find errors in your code.

Re: Help

NiTEMARE
Hi again.

No they are still there.
The whole community board looks like a normal default one and all of our CSS and customization is gone.

- Timmie
The trick to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources - Albert Einstein.

Re: Help

NiTEMARE
Hi again,

Hm.. Now when I look there is no errors. But if you go to into one of the sections for exampel "OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS" you will see a different CSS and when you go back to the main page it is normal. Exampel the icons: Topics View, Users Online, Options etc is totally different if you enter a section.

All of our custom smileys are gone as well as the pin and lock icons. The headers to the different sections is different and most of the forums are restored to the Nabble Default one.

- Timmie

And now the errors are back again. Take a look now. http://community.exce.se/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=view_board%21nabble%3Aview_board.naml&base=nabble.view.web.template.ServletNamespace

- Timmie
The trick to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources - Albert Einstein.

Re: Help

NiTEMARE
Hi once again Pedro,

Now. Parts of our Community board are back to normal, but there are still areas where it is bugged and default settings. For exampel when you go to your Account Settings. Before we had this "Edit Profile" link where you could add Name, Age, Location etc.
All these are gone now. And I still get some errors.

- Timmie
The trick to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources - Albert Einstein.

Re: Help

Pedro
You have to remove everything related to star feature. I would help you but your naml editor is difficult to find.
Every time you see something wrong, go to advanced editor and see the error.

Re: Help

NiTEMARE
Hi again Pedro,

Alright. Here is the NAML Editor: http://forum.exce.se/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=view_board%21nabble%3Aview_board.naml&base=nabble.view.web.template.ServletNamespace

Let me know if this work.

- Timmie
The trick to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources - Albert Einstein.

Re: Help

NiTEMARE
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
The trick to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources - Albert Einstein.

Re: Help

jsmoraes
yes, any reference to this line of code (n.avatar_control) in overrides of macro must be deleted.

Some times you must delete lines code that call it, and it can be a little confuse if you don't know what to delete. A more easy action is tag them as comments. Normally this will work.

<!-- <n.avatar_control group="A"/> -->

In my override of macro topics_column I tag all lines:

<override_macro name="topics_column" parameters="width,title,count">
    <n.table_column>
        <head>

                        <!--
                            <n.avatar_control group="A"/>
                        -->

Observatório de Astronomia de Vilatur - W. Herschel
Saquarema - RJ - Brasil
http://www.astronomia.pousadavilatur.com.br

Re: Help

NiTEMARE
Hi again Pedro,

We have now fixed the problem and our Community Board is now back online again.
Thanks for your assistance once again Pedro and jsmoraes.

Have a continued great weekend!