Help! Newbie to CSS styles etc.

The Editor
I'm new to CSS programming.  I have generated a forum for my website at http://www.singularitymagazine.co.uk and have tried to make it match the site as much as possible.  What I'd really like to do however, is replace the background colour with an image (to match the image used as the background on the web pages).  This would make the forum appear as part of the website, instead of the almost-integration that it currently has.  Can anyone advise me how to do this?  I've managed to edit the stylesheet to match the font colours and highlights etc already, but being able to replace the background with an image would really improve the forum.

Thanks in advance for any help you might offer.

Regards.

Richard D. Findlay

Re: Help! Newbie to CSS styles etc.

Hugo <Nabble>
I changed it for you. Please take a look.

Re: Help! Newbie to CSS styles etc.

The editor
Brilliant!  Thank you so much

Re: Help! Newbie to CSS styles etc.

The Editor-3
One more favor to ask I'm afraid, and then I'll be ecstatically pleased with Nabble, and will shout your name from the rooftops.

I'd like to change the background color of two sections - the bit that runs behind the 'Sub forums & Topics' header, and the slightly blueish gray that runs behind every second sub forum listing.  I'd like them to be the same color as the header 'The Singularity Community'.  Could you advise how to do this?  I don't expect you to go off and do it for me, because I'm sure you are busy enough, but if you could point me in the right direction, I'm happy to have a bash.

Best Regards, and thanks once again.
Richard D. Findlay

Oh, and also the strip that runs under the 'powered by nabble' bit at the bottom.
Richard D. Findlay

Re: Help! Newbie to CSS styles etc.

Hugo <Nabble>
You are basically talking about two styles. So I suggest this to you:
.nabble .shaded-bg-color {
    background-color: #C6C6AC;
}

.nabble .light-bg-color {
    background-color: #D4D4B9;
}
You can add this code to the bottom of your CSS style (Options > Editor > Change appearance).