Help! My blog and user are gone!

Cathrine
Hello! I could really use your help!

I started a blog on nabble last year, and I integrated it into my website on this link (http://lifemission.se/nyheter.html) I worked really hard to get it to look good. Now i found that the blog is totally gone and I can´t login because it says that "No registered user found with this email." I had to sign up for a new user to write here.

The link to my blog was: http://lifemission.67065.x6.nabble.com and the email i used was info@lifemission.se

I really hope you can restore it!

Below is a mail from you when I started the blog.

 Please help me!

Yours sincerely
Cathrine Ringbäck

> Hi lifemission,
>
> Congratulations on your new blog!
>
> lifemission
> http://lifemission.67065.x6.nabble.com
>
> Please bookmark the link above or save this email so you can easily find your blog in the future.
>
> You can also promote your blog by sending the link to your friends, embedding it onto your website or talking about it on other forums.
>
> Sincerely,
> The Nabble Team
> http://www.nabble.com/

Re: Help! My blog and user are gone!

GregChapman
Unfortunately, your blog does seem to be gone.

Nabble issues an email to warn an administrator if there blog has been inactive and is scheduled for deletion, also when it has been deleted. The second mail includes a link to a backup file from which it can be restored, if sent to this forum quickly enough.

Do check your through the Spam folder with your mail provider in case the Nabble emails are there. Otherwise it may be too late to get it restored.

This forum and your blog are not the same, so you would have to create a new user to post here.

Re: Help! My blog and user are gone!

Cathrine
I have not seen any email, I checked the spam folder as well.

Do you know for how long the blog can be inactive before they deleat it? I did'nt know it could happen...:(

Re: Help! My blog and user are gone!

GregChapman
I have seen "scheduled for deletion" mails, but never a "been deleted" mail, except when copies have been posted to this forum.

I don't know the time limits but suspect that once deleted it would be a few days at most.

Re: Help! My blog and user are gone!

The Unknotted
My blog has disappeared also!  I've scoured my emails and didn't receive any warning.  www.theunknotted.com

Re: Help! My blog and user are gone!

Sharpiemarker
Mines is gone too.  The last reminder I got was Dec 2 2015.  Got no more reminders after that until I was just sent an email that the blog is deleted by there is a backup: http://n7.nabble.com/backups/site_24842_2116454792.zip
http://emphasis-recordings.24842.n7.nabble.com/

Re: Help! My blog and user are gone!

GregChapman
If you have access to a backup file, post it at:
http://support.nabble.com/Forum-Recovery-request-f7592522.html
and Nabble should be able to make the recovery for you

The most likely explanation for not seeing the warning email is that your mail provider treated it as spam. Google and many other mail services delete such mail within a month, some much quicker.

It's always a good idea to use the:
Options > Download backup
facility if you operate a forum that has low traffic levels in case you miss the warning email.