Help I deleted my acc by accident.

PaDDy4511
I was making a few changes to my forum and I dont know what happend but all my posts have gone and on my web site at weebly it askes me to make another.

my files are in the data base but how can i re open my forum? as it was b4.
For your gaming competition needs all in one place http://rummagegamingtools.communitytoolbars.com/

Re: Help I deleted my acc by accident.

Hugo <Nabble>
Please check if your forum is here:
http://n2.nabble.com/user/UserRootNodes.jtp?user=210305

If yes, you can embed it again (click on Options > Embedding options).

Re: Help I deleted my acc by accident.

PaDDy4511

Hello m8 thatnks for the reply and yes my forum is there but there arnt any inbedding options there
http://n2.nabble.com/user/UserRootNodes.jtp?user=210305

Do I need to add these manulay or is threre a faster option?
This is my forum at the moment.

Hugo <Nabble>
Open your forum (last snapshot you posted) and click on "Options > Embedding options". You will see the embedding code to be placed in your HTML page.

Picture 2 are the post's I want move into piucture 1. Those topics was on a different site but I wanted to move my forum to my new site but I did something wrong and deleted the forum instead of changing the parent to the new site. Allso there arnt any Embedding options for pic 1 it seems to be a back up only of the post I have made.
For your gaming competition needs all in one place http://rummagegamingtools.communitytoolbars.com/

Re: Help I deleted my acc by accident.

Hugo <Nabble>
First you should open this page:
http://n2.nabble.com/user/UserRootNodes.jtp?user=210305

Then you click on each folder (except Nabble Support), then click on "Options > Structure > Change parent". Select "Set a New Parent" and paste the link of your forum:
http://n2.nabble.com/Rummage-Gaming-Network-f4570421.html

Do this with each of them.

Example: