Help: How to reply the message in the ettus forum

Help: How to reply the message in the ettus forum

HalaMadrid
Dear,

A few days ago, I sent a message to a USRP related forum(i.e. http://ettus.80997.x6.nabble.com/) by my E-mail. Now, I want to reply the message from others, however, whether I try to reply by E-mail or reply in the forum directly, I fail to reply. May be I have to subscribe to the mailing list: usrp-users-request@lists.ettus.com or usrp-users@lists.ettus.com'? If yes, please accept my request. I will very appreciate it if you can help me.

Re: Help: How to reply the message in the ettus forum

HalaMadrid
When I tried to reply the message from the website directly, I got the below message:

This message will not appear in this archive until it has been accepted by the mailing list. You may want to save a copy of this message in case it is not accepted. "

So I am confused about how to reply the messge.

Re: Help: How to reply the message in the ettus forum

GregChapman
I have information that should help at: