Help! Forum-Duplication!

Masterfu
I'm very new to Nabble and have encountered a technical issue that I just can not fix.

I'm encountering duplication issues on my forum page. If you scroll down the page you will see that the forum has duplicated several times.

Does anyone know how I can resolve this issue as I am totally baffled?

Thanks
Masterfu

Re: Help! Forum-Duplication!

Hugo <Nabble>
Your HTML page has duplicated snippets from Nabble. You should remove those snippets and paste the code below:
<a style="display: none;" id="nabblelink" href="http://ask-masterfu.976621.n3.nabble.com/">Ask Masterfu</a>
<script src="http://ask-masterfu.976621.n3.nabble.com/embed/f1931246"></script>

Re: Help! Forum-Duplication!

Masterfu
Hi Hugo

That worked a treat, thank you.

While I'm here could you please explain how I add the mailing list feature to my nabble Ask Masterfu forum?

Thanks for your help, it's very much appreciated.

Masterfu