Help Embedding Youtube?

Gary Lewis
I can't figure out how to make the Embed button work for Youtube.  I go to Youtube, click Share, click Embed, and copy the code.  Then I come back to my post, click the Embed button, and then paste the Youtube code between the open and close tags, as below.

But, as you see, it doesn't work.  What am I doing wrong?

I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/

Re: Help Embedding Youtube?

haozwang<Nabble>

remove the (gesture="media")  (allow="encrypted-media") tags

Re: Help Embedding Youtube?

Gary Lewis
I can't even respond to that thread now w/o getting a "This page isn't working", like the attached shows.  Something is strange in that topic.

Gary

On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 6:22 PM, haozwang<Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:

remove the (gesture="media")  (allow="encrypted-media") tags

http://support.nabble.com/Help-Embedding-Youtube-tp7599185p7599186.html
To start a new topic under Nabble Support, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Nabble Support, click here.
NAML

This Page Isnt Working.JPG (65K) Download Attachment
I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/

Re: Help Embedding Youtube?

haozwang<Nabble>
which thread you are talking about? url?

Re: Help Embedding Youtube?

haozwang<Nabble>
okay, I did a search, thats actually a bug with chrome xss auditor where it thinks it has a bug on the page. google on how to resolve the issue. I am currently using firefox. do you have any other alternative browser?

Re: Help Embedding Youtube?

Gary Lewis
And, using Edge it works!  Cool!  But, why do I have to take those things out of what YouTube gives me?

I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/

Re: Help Embedding Youtube?

haozwang<Nabble>
I think those tags are relatively new in youtube...

Re: Help Embedding Youtube?

Gary Lewis
Ok.  Thanks for the help.
I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/

Re: Forum not embedding?

sparkle
Hi - I'm getting the same problem - whereas I used to be able to embed YouTube movies etc now all I get is this - I do you the embed tags:

Re: Forum not embedding?

Gary Lewis
As Peter said in Post #2, remove the (gesture="media")  (allow="encrypted-media") tags.  But, if you are using Google Chrome you may have the same problem I had where Chrome things there's bad code on the page.  So I had to go to Edge to get the removal done.  After that Chrome works.

Nabble - Sure would be nice if the embed feature worked properly with the apparently-new YouTube code.
I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/

Re: Forum not embedding?

haozwang<Nabble>
Let me ask Franklin about this