Help! Change Domain Name

Astra
Hi everyone.. Custom sub-domain is not working in Nabble.. It says:

Your domain name currently resolves to an IP address that doesn't belong to Nabble. Please follow the instructions (see link below) in order to update your DNS. If you have just updated your DNS, please wait 24 hours for the changes to take affect.

It's been 3 days now still not working...  My registrar is 1and1 and I think I did right... I have SSL.. I change CNAME-record to n8.nabble.com. Can anyone help me about this?

Thanks..

Re: Help! Change Domain Name

Astra
Do I need to configure A-record as well?

Re: Help! Change Domain Name

GregChapman
See: http://support.nabble.com/Changing-CName-Record-tp7600924p7600926.html

Re: Help! Change Domain Name

Raven<Nabble>
For anyone reading, this thread is currently being addressed by email.

Re: Help! Change Domain Name

Astra
It's already working... Thanks Raven!