Help... 404... nothing is found!

mywaytoo
Help... continuing from previous post here... I cannot access any part of my Nabble applications... I have come here via Google and Nabble Support...
Anne

Re: Help... 404... nothing is found!

bladezer
Same for me! None of my forums work!

Please fix this issue as soon as possible.

Re: Help... 404... nothing is found!

mywaytoo
Mine has come back again...
Anne

Re: Help... 404... nothing is found!

GregChapman
I suffered a break in service across all my forums for about 10 minutes from 14:50 to 15:00 here in the UK. No problems that I have noticed since then.

Re: Help... 404... nothing is found!

bladezer
So has mine. Does anyone know what happened?

Re: Help... 404... nothing is found!

GregChapman
One has to assume it was a collapse of the Nabble servers, which I believe are located in Texas somewhere.