Hello, I didn't know about the delete forum rule...Can I get it back?

Hello, I didn't know about the delete forum rule...Can I get it back?

GroveCanada
http://n2.nabble.com/GroveCanada%27s-2009-Forum-f2408430.html

  My forum has been deleted...I didn't know there was a rule, nor did I receive an email...I would just like to check some of the posts so I can migrate them to somewhere else...I have been caught off guard & worry that I have lost some important information...Can I at least access the forum to see if I lost anything?

deleted forums

Graham Perrin