Header with Login and Register disappears

Header with Login and Register disappears

Andy Mikutta
I've embedded Nabble in my website, built with Everweb.
When I load the page, the Nabble Forum moves to the forum name and the header with registration etc. disappears.
The user has to scroll up to enter the log in information.

This is not very comfortable. Is there any way to avoid, that the forum scrolls down automatically?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Header with Login and Register disappears

GregChapman
See:
http://x6.nabble.com/help/Answer.jtp?id=48

Re: Header with Login and Register disappears

Andy Mikutta
Great, Thank you!

Am 26.07.2016 um 10:24 schrieb GregChapman [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]>:

See:
http://x6.nabble.com/help/Answer.jtp?id=48
Just a Volunteer Nabble Helper - because the nice folk at Nabble have helped me!

http://support.nabble.com/Header-with-Login-and-Register-disappears-tp7596952p7596955.html
To unsubscribe from Header with Login and Register disappears, click here.
NAML