Having trouble deleting my forum.

Beck
I have been trying to delete my forum since yesterday evening (19/0/16) but don't seem to be having much luck.

After clicking the 'Delete' option, it takes me to a confirmation page. Each time I try to confirm and click to delete, nothing happens, apart from it saying connecting in my browser.

Both myself, and another administrator have tried to delete the forum, and it happens to both of us.

Can you assist in deleting the forum please?

The forum is:

http://fork-handles.1091203.n5.nabble.com/

http://fork-handles.1091203.n5.nabble.com/

Many thanks

Rebecca.

Re: Having trouble deleting my forum.

geofredo soleado
Still no advice, as the other administrator, I see this as something basic .

Yet we can't delete it.

Re: Having trouble deleting my forum.

Beck
Still no-one can help? To delete a forum?