Have a nabble2 forum alongsite "old" nabble?

Have a nabble2 forum alongsite "old" nabble?

alex_mayorga
Is it possible that I get a copy of a nabble forum (http://www.nabble.com/ubuntu-mx-f31976.html) ported over to nabble2 without destroying the old version so it is posible to revert to nabble in case we don't like nabble2?

Thanks in advance,
Alex

Re: Have a nabble2 forum alongsite "old" nabble?

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
You can simply archive that list on nabble2 now, go to http://n2.nabble.com/more/MailingListRequest.jtp - as if n1 doesn't exist.

Then you can see what the archive is like on n2. If you like it, you can request to migrate the whole thing.

Does that work?

Re: Have a nabble2 forum alongsite "old" nabble?

alex_mayorga
Will,

Thanks, I've created http://n2.nabble.com/ubuntu-mx-f1599564.html let see how it fares.

Thanks a lot