Has someone from here hacked my site?

Rick

All of a sudden, when I go in from my custom domain or my Nabble address, this pops up.

Re: Has someone from here hacked my site?

Rick

I go to details, this guy, with a Nabble address comes up.

Anyone know what's happening?  This is very concerning.

Re: Has someone from here hacked my site?

Rick

Update:  I had my custom domain provider add a CNAME to my site yesterday anticipating being moved from #8 server to #1.

Apparently it caused my site to redirect thru http.  This caused the Safari warning.  They added another redirect thru https and all seems well.

Sorry for any confusion.  Rick