HTTPs protocol for embedded forum in Weebly site

sb

HTTPs protocol for embedded forum in Weebly site

sb
Hi,

I have a nabble forum at http://your-startup-questions.89758.n8.nabble.com/

My weebly hosted website is www.startupblindspot.com

The forum is embedded on https://www.startupblindspot.com/forum.html

I am not sure what to create as custom domain name (having difficulty doing it on Weebly just for this page) and also where to point the CNAME to?

Can you tell me and then I will request enabling of https.

Thanks

Re: HTTPs protocol for embedded forum in Weebly site

Raven<Nabble>
forum.startupblindspot.com
point it to n8.nabble.com
sb

Re: HTTPs protocol for embedded forum in Weebly site

sb
This post was updated on .
Hi, I have managed to added the CNAME forum and point it to n8.nabble.com

Can I turn on https ?

Thanks
Anil

Re: HTTPs protocol for embedded forum in Weebly site

Raven<Nabble>
I've enabled HTTPS for your forum.

You will need to turn on HTTPS on your end.
sb

Re: HTTPs protocol for embedded forum in Weebly site

sb
Hi Raven thanks.

I have turned on https and doesn't seem to work still. You can see when you click below it goes to the page on Weebly and then you still have to click through to get to the forum.

https://www.startupblindspot.com/forum.html

Am I missing something? Thanks for all your help

Anil

Try updating your embed code, the new code should be at the Options > Embedding Options page.
sb

Re: HTTPs protocol for embedded forum in Weebly site

sb
Hi Raven - that worked! Thanks for all your support.