HTTPS REQUEST

paulomogie.com
Thanks for the opportunity please implement https on meetablogger.paulomogie.com. Thank you

Re: HTTPS REQUEST

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
HTTPS enabled.

Re: HTTPS REQUEST

paulomogie.com
Thank you for your prompt response but I changed the domain to a more appropriate one forum.paulomogie.com. Kindly help me enable HTTPS. Thanks

Re: HTTPS request

Israel <Nabble>
We have tried to change but we got an error. Is it possible to use the prior domain name?

Re: HTTPS request

paulomogie.com
Please try it now moved it from the formal host. It has to be this name please. forum.paulomogie.com. Thanks for your support

Re: HTTPS request

Israel <Nabble>
HTTPS has been enabled.

Re: HTTPS request

paulomogie.com
Thanks so much. How much do I pay to remove footer? Plus I also want to donate to the community. Thank you once again

Re: HTTPS request

Marc Martin
Hi, would it be possible to allow https for es-forum.com, which redirects to es.966376.n3.nabble.com ?

Thanks,
Marc