HTML code problem - site

Dielan
So I'm using the html code from my forum and linked it into the site.

However, it just links to my forum rather than actually being embedded. It shows fine on the preview of the site, but it isn't truly. Check images below:

I contacted support of the site, but they say its the html and that it has to be altered.
Any solutions?

Re: HTML code problem - site

Dielan
It appears SSL could have something to do with it. But I'm not sure if it truly is. Nor do I know if I can deactivate it.

Re: HTML code problem - site

Gary Lewis
My site is on Weebly and that's where the SSL switch is, not on Nabble.  So go to wherever you have your website hosted and look in the settings for Secure Socket Layer or SSL.
I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/

Re: HTML code problem - site

Dielan
I'm not sure where I could find it on webnode, but I'll give it a go.

Hopefully it works. They clearly changed it and just shood it off to nabble -.-'