HTML alignment for Nabble?

Strider
Hi, I have my forum embedded into Weebly and I see that my forum margins seem a little bit off. I had to adjust my whole webpage to get the margins right, but then all my other items are off. I tried changing the alignment from left, center and right but it's still off. Is this problem coming from Nabble or Weebly?

Re: HTML alignment for Nabble?

Graham Perrin
<http://pirate-isle.weebly.com/forums.html> at a glance looks fine, I see nothing uneven.

Please, can you provide a screen shot highlighting the issue?

In what OS/browsing environment do you see the issue?

Re: HTML alignment for Nabble?

Strider
Graham, the pink boxes are the margins for my site. The lower one is from the forums.

I use Mozilla but I just saw my page in Internet Explorer and now I see that I have my work cut out for me lol. Geez making a website is serious business...