HTML Navigation bar?

☪Not_A_Admin
I want to add a HTML navigation bar on my forum, so people can navigate through the website / forum

Re: HTML Navigation bar?

Peter <Nabble>
You can either embed your forum on the website which would have the navigation bar or create one using NAML but you may find it hard to replicate the bar on another page at the exact location with the same layout at the website so they look like the same website.
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.

Re: HTML Navigation bar?

☪Not_A_Admin
tell me how to do it with naml please

Re: HTML Navigation bar?

Peter <Nabble>
It depends on where you want it.
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.

Re: HTML Navigation bar?

☪Not_A_Admin
I want it at the top, like a navigation bar

Re: HTML Navigation bar?

Peter <Nabble>
Depending exactly on where you want (like under the description or under the forum controls, etc) you need to find the NAML macro you will need to edit.
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.

Re: HTML Navigation bar?

☪Not_A_Admin

Under the description please or in that red thing i scribbled which ever is easier for you

Re: HTML Navigation bar?

Peter <Nabble>
I think you are looking for the "app_body_header" macro, which contains the search box.
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.