HOW TO OPEN PRIVATE FORUM CONTENT AUTOMATICALLY AS SOON AS USER SIGN UP ???

HOW TO OPEN PRIVATE FORUM CONTENT AUTOMATICALLY AS SOON AS USER SIGN UP ???

HEYPIKACHU
Is it possible to have a private forum with which people can see its content only if registered ??? And is it possible that this registration is done by himself without me having to be authorized if he can view it or not?

My wish is: People are required to register on my forum to see the content, but without me having to keep approving the entries to be able to see the forum content. It's possible? if so, how do I set it up so that people see the forum in general as soon as they register with it without me having to be approved by email?

Re: HOW TO OPEN PRIVATE FORUM CONTENT AUTOMATICALLY AS SOON AS USER SIGN UP ???

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Go to Options > Users > Change permissions and change the anyone checkbox like in the image below:
checkbox_to_be_changed.png

Re: HOW TO OPEN PRIVATE FORUM CONTENT AUTOMATICALLY AS SOON AS USER SIGN UP ???

Franklin
Is this for your whole forum/site or just for a subforum?  And out of curiosity, why do you want this?  If for whole forum and you give a good reason, I will implement this.

Re: HOW TO OPEN PRIVATE FORUM CONTENT AUTOMATICALLY AS SOON AS USER SIGN UP ???

HEYPIKACHU
Because I want to "force" my website visitors to access the forum. If I  the public forum, most will not have the habit of creating an account and accessing it, and then it will die. Leaving it completely private only for registered users I make 90% of my visitors create an account and access the forum more often to be able to download exclusive content (rom hacks, games, wallpapers, etc.)

But it is very annoying that it was necessary to "approve" the members who register, because many are complaining that the request was not fast accepted, that it takes so long. This feature of approving members by email sometimes fails and my users are waiting to finally be able to access my site's forum. If you put a resource that releases the entire automatic forum as soon as the person signs up, it would be much better and more practical! Please, do it...

Administrator

HEYPIKACHU
the whole forum

Administrator
done - Options / Application / Extras & add-ons / Content / Restrict to registered users

Re: HOW TO OPEN PRIVATE FORUM CONTENT AUTOMATICALLY AS SOON AS USER SIGN UP ???

HEYPIKACHU
THANK U SO MUCH!!!!!! NOW IT'S PERFECT!