HOW DO I ADVERTISE ON THE NEWS PAPER ???

HOW DO I ADVERTISE ON THE NEWS PAPER ???

NEWSWRITERS
I wanted My ads to be where the adsense ads are on this page :

http://megaphone-newspapers-ambuli-writers.977210.n3.nabble.com/KEEPING-LIVESTOCK-IN-URBAN-PLACESS-td4022800.html

Or below The OPTIONS BUTTON.

OTHERWISE THE ADS WILL LOOK LIKE THIS!!!!!!!

http://megaphone-newspapers-ambuli-writers.977210.n3.nabble.com/ADVERTISE-IN-OUR-DIGITAL-NEWSPAPER-td4022804.html

OR can i create files and send them to you to upload??

WE NEED HTML GENERATING AND UPLOADING FEATURES IN ORDER FOR US TO DO THIS ,PLEASE MAKE THEM AVAILABLE FOR US.

Re: HOW DO I ADVERTISE ON THE NEWS PAPER ???

GregChapman
The reply I gave at:
http://support.nabble.com/I-want-To-Advertise-On-My-Newspapers-tp7580784p7580907.html
should provide the answer you need. If you need further or more personalised help then you may need to pay for Premium Support. See:
http://support.nabble.com/Nabble-Premium-Support-tp5628036.html

Re: HOW DO I ADVERTISE ON THE NEWS PAPER ???

Nevertheless, you have to pay "remove ads" first.

Re: HOW DO I ADVERTISE ON THE NEWS PAPER ???

NEWSWRITERS
just an amture sir,and i can not afford your charges and it isn't good for an amture to miss the advertising income either !! Think about this sir.You can't just own a newspaper then don't tap the advertising revenues!1 It wont't be good .Please look for another alternative ,otherwise the advertisng in the newspaper or blog ought to remain in the possesson of the publisher, i.e the owner of the newspaper or blog.

creating a mailing list.

NEWSWRITERS
I need help on creating a mailing lis!!!

Re: creating a mailing list.

GregChapman
The process is virtually identical to starting a forum. Do you have a specific question?