HOW CAN I DELET STUFF ON MY FORUM!!!

TheNextKira
Hi, i been trying to delet my sub forums and when I go to options and click delet the page goes blank and nothing happens. I tried deleting other stuff as well but the result was the same, the page went blank and nothing happen. Is this a nabble error or problem or am I doing something wrong. Please tell me as soon as possible, because I really need to fix my forum A.S.A.P.

Thanks!

Re: HOW CAN I DELET STUFF ON MY FORUM!!!

Hugo <Nabble>
Thanks for reporting this. In order to fix the problem, we need to know which browser and version you are using. Please let us know and we will fix this immediately.

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: HOW CAN I DELET STUFF ON MY FORUM!!!

TheNextKira
I'm using Internet Explorer, but I don't know what version or how to find what version I'm using.

Re: HOW CAN I DELET STUFF ON MY FORUM!!!

Hugo <Nabble>
Don't worry about the version. We have fixed the problem, but this will be available only after the next release, which should happen in the next 48 hours.

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: HOW CAN I DELET STUFF ON MY FORUM!!!

Terri4787
I cannot find how to edit my forum.  Can someone please help.  Terri4787@yahoo.com

http://www.blueoceanihs.com/try-to-set-up-an-forum.php

Re: HOW CAN I DELET STUFF ON MY FORUM!!!

Hugo <Nabble>
I set you as the owner of that forum. You created it with an anonymous user, but now you should be able to login and access the administrator controls.

Re: HOW CAN I DELET STUFF ON MY FORUM!!!

Terri4787
Thank you so much!

I set you as the owner of that forum. You created it with an anonymous user, but now you should be able to login and access the administrator controls.

View message @ http://n2.nabble.com/HOW-CAN-I-DELET-STUFF-ON-MY-FORUM-tp2140696p4517568.html
To unsubscribe from Re: HOW CAN I DELET STUFF ON MY FORUM!!!, click here.