HELP!

Campaigners
I was trying to split my rather expanding forum into two sections and now the whole thing has disappeared and I have a message on the webpage saying "start a new forum with Nabble"!

The forum is linked to a charity campaign group helping disabled people and it is essential that I get it back.

Please can you help?

kind regards, Tina

Re: HELP!

Campaigners
OK, panic over. Have picked up HTML code for forum and re-embedded on webpage. Presume that it maintains same settings - i.e. it is a private forum, members only.

Please can you confirm.

Tina

Re: HELP!

Hugo <Nabble>
You can check the "Options > Users > Who can view & post?" configuration to make sure you still have it private.

Re: HELP!

Campaigners
All done. Thank you :)