HELP PLZ

patrickmabl1
Hi Greg

I cant embed this to my website

http://moderator.994603.n3.nabble.com/Moderator-f2586324.topics.html

Can you please help, I want to have that actual page to appear, on the part of my website.

Cant seem to get an embedding code for it.

Thanks,

Re: HELP PLZ

mywaytoo
Just trying to help... This seems to be a common issue at the moment, but Greg has reported it...
Anne

Re: Admin Options Gone

My report is at:
http://nabble-support.1.n2.nabble.com/Lack-of-Admin-Options-Widespread-Reports-tp6076797p6076797.html

Keep an eye on that for any initial update.

I have just edited my subject line. As you'll see, at the time of my original post I thought it was related to Internet Explorer only. This is clearly not the case.

As a PS, to Patrick, I recommend that you should always check recent posts on the forum for those with a subject line that suggest similar issues to your own and post a reply there. A thread with a lot of traffic always is more likely to indicate a serious issue that needs investigating to the staff at Nabble. If you start a thread of your own with a vague non-specific subject line it is always more likely to be skipped over.