Guiding Light board

KS (Fester)
Hey guys- got a problem on the board with email notifications.  Please see page 4 of the Word #8 game.  They have posted what they are seeing on email notifications.  Thanks, KS
Photobucket Photobucket

Re: Guiding Light board

Hugo <Nabble>
We are investigating the problem.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Re: Guiding Light board

KS (Fester)
Thank you!
Photobucket Photobucket

Re: Guiding Light board

Franklin <Nabble>
I subscribed to your forum and got an email and it looked okay.  Do you see this problem in the emails that you are getting, or is it only some of your users?  If just some, please ask them what email client they are using.

Re: Guiding Light board

KS (Fester)
I personally am not getting what they are getting.  I did ask them what email program they use.  Will have to wait for their answer.   There are two of them that are getting the nessed up emails. Did you look at the Word Game #8, page 4?  They posted what they are seeing.

Re: Guiding Light board

KS (Fester)
One of the girls uses Hotmail.  Haven't found out what the other uses yet.  They are still getting all the crazy stuff in their emails.
Photobucket Photobucket

Re: Guiding Light board

Franklin <Nabble>
Administrator
Is this working properly now?

Re: Guiding Light board

KS (Fester)
It's working fine for me, but I'm not the one that was having the problems before.  It was Zaudy, Annie and Dixie.

To unsubscribe from Re: Guiding Light board, click here.

Photobucket Photobucket

Re: Guiding Light board

Franklin <Nabble>
Administrator
KS (Fester) wrote
It's working fine for me, but I'm not the one that was having the problems before.  It was Zaudy, Annie and Dixie.
So is it working now for them?