Guiding Light board

KS (Fester)
This post was updated on .
  Good morning Will.  For some reason our board is moving extemely slow this morning in the "reply" mode.  Is something going on?  It's 2:07pm and it's still going really slow on all threads.  Usually it does it on the big threads but it's affecting all of them today.
Photobucket Photobucket

Re: Guiding Light board

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
I am replying to your post, and I don't see any slowness right now. Does it get better now on your end? Do you also hear other users having the same problem? Sometimes it's just that your internet connection may be slow at the moment. If  a few users were seeing the same problem, then it could be the server.

Re: Guiding Light board

KS (Fester)
  Morning Will~ It appears to be better now.  It wasn't just me- it was everyone and on every thread.  One poster counted that the reply process was taking 45 seconds.
Photobucket Photobucket

Re: Guiding Light board

buslady
Will..Hi, I'm from the Guiding Light message board that KS(Fester) created and we seem to be having a problem with our Stupid 13 thread. It seems to be stuck on page 4. We can see that others have been posting, but when we try to view them...they aren't showing up and it won't go past page 4.  Thanks in advance for your help!!

Re: Guiding Light board

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
Thanks for the report. I made a test post and I see the problem. I will look into it and it should be fixed soon.

Re: Guiding Light board

buslady
Will <Nabble> wrote
Thanks for the report. I made a test post and I see the problem. I will look into it and it should be fixed soon.
Thank you so much Will...you are the best!

Re: Guiding Light board

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
Just a quick update. There is indeed a bug and we are still working on a fix. May take another day or two. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Re: Guiding Light board

buslady
Will <Nabble> wrote
Just a quick update. There is indeed a bug and we are still working on a fix. May take another day or two. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanks Will! Appreciate the update!

Re: Guiding Light board

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
The problem is fixed. Please check. Sorry for the trouble. Thanks for reporting it.

Re: Guiding Light board

buslady
Will <Nabble> wrote
The problem is fixed. Please check. Sorry for the trouble. Thanks for reporting it.
Thanks Will. I did check it and it was working great!