Guiding Light Deletions

KS (Fester)
I would very much appreciate discussing the emails that you sent to various members of the Guiding Light Board regarding the deletions.  There are some Threads that I would really like to stay on the board.  ie, the Welcome Thread and Mayhem in the Smokeys.  The others are out dated and that is okay with me.  However, some need to remain on the board if possible.  Thanks!  KS
Photobucket Photobucket

Re: Guiding Light Deletions

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi KS,

First of all, please take a look at this article:
http://n2.nabble.com/help/Answer.jtp?id=53

You are probably talking about threads that have been removed from the board. If you want to keep them alive, you should move them back manually. You can post a link to a thread you would like to keep and we can discuss it.